Snap2 is a recent project, born from the need to create something new and completely personal after the long experience in another photo agency, of which I am still a partner.
The core of the activity is represented by the photography of events, whether they are private (mainly weddings) or corporate (business meetings, conferences, etc.), with the common base of a high professionalism and specialization in the field. Naturally, the technical and creative aspects are adapted to the specific context and type of work, leaving nothing to chance and always guaranteeing maximum customer satisfaction.
Below is a summary of the typical working methods.
- reportage style photo, no forcing, photo posing only when requested
- no limit of shots and delivery of a vast photographic archive in very high resolution
- speed in the delivery of work
- team of close-knit professionals, all animated by a shared working philosophy
- and in addition to the photos… sharing with couples the tips and suggestions for the organization of the wedding, putting at their service our long experience in the field.
- Possibility also to integrate the basic photo service with shooting and editing of a “wedding cinema” style video; shooting with drone; photo booth, with the preparation of specific photo sets; polaroid photos to be inserted in a guest book or to be delivered to guests as a reminder of the day; instant videos (projection after cake cutting of a video with the salient images of the day); prewedding photo/video service; reserved webgallery for sharing photos with friends and relatives; wedding photocards for participation and/or thanks; photographic service in film, also medium format.
We have been working with prestigious companies for years, both in the public and private sectors. Among the services we offer:
- documentation of corporate events
- photographic projects for setting up offices and for corporate communication (eg website)
- corporate portraits
- still life
- video spots
Among our customers: MIP Polytechnic of Milan; BAA Bocconi University; The Language Grid; MMLEX Law Firm; Rofimi Italian Luxury; Mice & More Events; GIE Atout France; Our Concept 3.0; Johnson & Johnson; Umberto Veronesi Foundation; PWA Professional Women’s Association; Talks Media; 21 Group; Gattinoni Group; Martino & Partners; Corani & Partners; KNX Italy; …